Aerosmith - Toys In The Attiс
Release date:April 8, 1975
Genre: Hard Rock
The album found the band working to maintain its rock audience while making another bid for the crossover success that, to that point, had continued to flit just out of reach.
The album's first single release, "Sweet Emotion", was released a month later on May 19th and "Walk This Way" was later released on August 28th in the same year.
"Toys In The Attic" is their second-most commercially successful studio album, with eight million copies sold in the United States alone, according to the Recording Industry Association of America.
The album was ranked #229 on Rolling Stone 's list of The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time.
- Toys In The Attic
- Uncle Salty
- Adam's Apple
- Walk This Way
- Big Ten Inch Record
- Sweet Emotion
- No More No More
- Round And Round
- You See Me Crying
- Steven Tyler – Lead Vocals, Keyboards, Harmonica, Percussion
- Joe Perry – Guitar, Backing Vocals
- Brad Whitford – Guitar
- Tom Hamilton – Bass, Rhythm Guitar On "Uncle Salty"
- Joey Kramer – Drums, Percussion
- Uncredited Guitarist - Solos Include "Adam's Apple" And "Walk This Way"
- Scott Cushnie – Piano On "Big Ten Inch Record" And "No More No More"
- Jay Messina – Bass Marimba On "Sweet Emotion"